To which countries do you ship?
- We ship to Denmark, Sweden, Germany, France, Netherlands, Poland, UK, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Czech Republic and Lithuania.
What is the shipping cost?
- The shipping cost is as follows:
|All countrys:||Free shipping|
How long until I receive my order?
- If we receive your order before 1 PM (UTM+1) it will be shipped the same day. Delivery time for the respective countries is as follows:
|Denmark||1-2 working days|
|All other countrys||3-5 working days|
What payment methods are available?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
Can I choose a different shipping address than my billing address?
- Yes you can. During the payment process this option will be available to you.
Where can I see what the order of my status is?
- When you place an order at www.lyngbyshop.com you will receive an order confimation to the email address you provided to us. When your order has left our storage and is being shipped you will receive an email that confirms that you order has been shipped. If you are unsure what the status of your order is, feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to return my product - is that possible?
- At www.lyngbyshop.com you always have 14 days right of withdrawal periode from the day you receive the product.
How do I return a product?
- If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal you need to contact us within the 14 day return period stated above. Send an email to email@example.com with your full name, order number and item number of the item you wish to return. Alternatively you can fill out our “return form” and attach to the email. You will receive an email from us confirming that we know that you wish to return a product. You can now send the product back to us.
Who pays the shipping cost when a product is returned?
- You have to pay the shipping cost to return a product.
Who is responsible for the product when until it is returned?
- You are responsible for the product during the return period.
In what condition does the product have to be to get the entire amount returned?
- Both the product and packaging need to be returned in their original and unused form. If the product or packaging has been used or damaged, we will determine the level of damage/usage and calculate the drop in value. We will inform you of the level of depreciation and deduct that amount from the amount you will receive for the return. For a more thorough explanation of this topic see the “condition of the products when you are returning them” section in our terms and conditions.
How long will it take until the amount is returned?
- When we receive the product and confirmed the return we will deposit the corresponding amount with same method you chose for payment as soon as possible, but at the latest 14 days after receiving the products.
Notification of defects
My product was damaged when I received it.
- To get a thorough explanation of this process please see the “Notification of defects” section in our terms and conditions.
Can I wash my Lyngby vase in my washing machine?
- Yes, the Lyngby vase, Lyngby candleholder and Lyngby bowl can all be washed in a washing machine.
Can I buy degrade quality products on the webshop?
- It is not possible to purchase degrade goods at our webshop. We do sell our degrade goods at Kompagnistræde 13, 1208 København K, Denmark every saturday.
The packaging looks different than in the stores - is that a fault?
- We have redesigned our packaging to better fit our aesthetic and to provide our customers with more information about our products. Due to this redesign there will be a period where you could receive a product with the old packaging. The product you receive will still be the same and will not differ from similar products in shape or color.
Personal data policy
How do you treat my personal data?
- For a thorough explanation, please see the section “Personal data” in our terms and conditions.
My question still has not been answered.
- If your question could not be answered here or in our terms and conditions section, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.